Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last Post


I can honestly say that I have learned a tremendous amount of useful information regarding conflict this semester. Before I took this class, I had every intension that conflict was always a negative ‘thing.’ There was no way that was ever going to change that, until this class of course. I never really read textbooks in class. The most I do is skim through to find the answer I was looking for. Because this was an online course, I knew I had to do it all on my own so I put everything I had into the class and I believe this was the class to do it in because it has helped me in so many ways. I have learned how to begin to appreciate conflict instead of avoid it. The best thing to do is approach it with knowledge, and now that I have that, I can do so confidently. There are so many different kinds of relationships in life and conflict occurs in EACH of them. Now I can approach each situation with a different approach to conflict, and I APPRICIATE that!

No comments:

Post a Comment